Drawing Dreadlocks - Bob Marley Art


Drawing Dreadlocks - Bob Marley Art


I don't know if you guys already know but I do draw lol, as you can see I just finished drawing the legend, the one and only BOB MARLEY YEAAAHHH!! or Robert Nesta Marley
And here is the video of me drawing Bob Marley on youtube (it's a speed drawing video)




It is not the first time I actually draw a person with dreadlocks, I have already did in this post. But this time I quiet did a better job, I always liked Bob Marley's dreadlocks since I was a kid.
I have a blog dedicated to my drawings and videos, you may check it if you want here: hellxfun.blogspot.com 
(Hellxfun is the name of my brand :P)

anyway, drawing dreadlocks is not as easy as it looks, it's actually harder than drawing normal hair.
Drawing Bob Marley was something I wanted to do for so long now, as a big fan of the legend of course and also because he's the first person who inspired me to start my dreadlocks journey. It all started when I was 7-8 years old when my older brother used to listen to bob marley and the wailers and had a big poster of him. The look of his dreadlocks was fascinating to me, I didn't knew at the time what was it or what is it called or how it's done, I just wanted the same look. and also I must say from that point I really started being a fan of reggae music.
back to the protrait drawing of bob marley, as I said I wanted to draw for so long but his natty dreads made me keep delaying it, because I knew it will take too long to draw, there are too many details. But this time I made up my mind, I had to do it.
Used about four pencils, a lighter pencil, a darker one, a very dark pencil and a very sharp one for the small details. an eraser of course and a paper blending stick.
The drawing took me about 4 days, yes 4 days and a lot of energy and focus, that's because I wanted it to be one of my best Artworks and Also like I said, it has so many details.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this dreadlocks drawing with you as I am very excited about it lol, I've posted it everywhere, it took me 4 days to finish lots of energy and focus

Peace and Love

Facebook comment!
Stop losing hair.. get stronger healthier hair now.. with Hair grow secrets.. for more informations Click Here!