Dreadlocks: Dreadlock Journey starts Now


DREADLOCKS.


If you are here it's because you are looking for some informations related to Dreadlocks, either you have them, or you are planning to start a dreadlock journey, in all ways, Welcome, along with my Dreadlock Journey pictures and videos, I will post on this blog, some informations that I could get throughout my Dread locks Journey, about how to make dreadlocks, how to maintain your dreads.. and stuff like that.
I will help you the best I could, I created this blog because I have noticed throu my dreadlocks journey that most people don't know anything about dreadlocks, rastafari, Jah... Also there are many many stereoypes, the famous one is that many people think that we don't wash our Dreads?? are you serious? o.O I mean come on, how could it even be possible? 
we really need to spread the truth about the whole Dreadlocks issue, we also need to share our experiences, and why not sharing our whole journey.

This is the trailer video of my Dreadlocks Journey youtube Channel
peace and love

Facebook comment!
Stop losing hair.. get stronger healthier hair now.. with Hair grow secrets.. for more informations Click Here!